Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:22:19 EDT
From:      "David Calkins" <david_calkins@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PCMCIA network card

I am trying to setup FreeBSD 4 on my laptop.  I have a LinkSys EC2T PCMCIA
network card.  After doing some digging I learned that I should be able to
use the 'ed' driver since my card is compatible with the NE2000.

I've tried many different kernel configurations, with no success.  Most
examples deal with isa network cards.

If anyone has this working, I would appreciate it if you could send the
appropriate lines of your kernel config file so I can figure out the format
and args.  obviously the specific resources wouldn't match, but it would
help me.

Thanks :-)

David_Calkins@hotmail.com