Date:      Mon, 11 May 2009 16:18:24 +1200
From:      Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gnome 2.26 - Nautilus cannot handle ftp locations

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> Then there is probably a problem with your devel/libsoup package.  Make
> sure libsoup is up-to-date, then rebuild gvfs.

I just noticed that during gvfs build it spits out (this is with
libsoup-2.26.1 ):

gvfs configuration summary:

        gio module directory : /usr/local/lib/gio/modules

        FTP/HTTP/WebDAV support       yes
        ObexFTP support               no
    Samba support:                  yes
    FUSE support:                 yes
        CDDA support:                 yes
        Gphoto2 support:              yes
    archive support:          yes
        GConf support:                yes
        DNS-SD support:               yes
    Use HAL for volume monitor:   yes (with fast init path: yes)
    GNOME Keyring support:        yes
    Bash-completion support:      yes

So looks like it thinks I don't want ftp right? Is this the problem?

Cheers

Mark