Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:18:31 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        audit@FreeBSD.ORG, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new kldpath(8): display/modify the module search path

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 03:13:24PM +0300, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> Excuse me, but what's wrong with sysctl(8) editing kern.module_path?

Well, as I noted at the start of the message, this is a scripts-friendly
utility - it allows adding/removing/inserting individual paths without
the need to parse the whole.

Thanks for the mdoc fixes!

G'luck,
Peter

--
You have, of course, just begun reading the sentence that you have just finished reading.