Date:      Mon, 19 Oct 1998 12:18:22 +0200
From:      Jacques Hugo <jacques@ctech.ac.za>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail 8.9.1 and access.db

Hi there ...

I have a problem here with setting up an /etc/mail/access.db
file.  According to cf/README:

OK	accept mail even if other rules in the
	running ruleset would reject it.
REJECT	reject the sender/recipient with a general
	purpose message.

So, if I have entries in my access file that
looks like this:

user1@acme.com	OK
user2@acme.com	OK
user3@acme.com	OK
acme.com	REJECT

then user1/2/3 will send/recieve mail, and the rest will
be rejected.

This I would love to implement, but the only problem is, is
that even user1/2/3 are set for OK, they get REJECTED.

Am I missing someting here?

Thanks
-Jacques

The box said "Requires Windows 3.1 or better"
			... so I got BSD

Network Administrator     | Jacques Hugo
UNIX Systems              | jacques@ctech.ac.za
Cape Technikon            | +27-21-4603584