Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Carpathia <karlj000@unbc.ca>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux StarOffice51 runs on -stable

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999, Mikhail Teterin wrote:

> It is. Without it, soffice keeps bringing up setup over and over instead
> of just starting the damn office.

I tried it on the new new StarOffice (apparently) (libs ver 517) from Sun.
This fix works for the user that installs it, but when anyone else goes to
run it, it starts the setup.  Just for giggles, I went 'chmod -R 777 *' to
see what it would do, and that fixed it.  I haven't really investigated it
any more than that, I was just happy it ran.  I might play with it more
later today.

Jeremy