Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:02:24 +0000 ()
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot.flp

Love the release.  Just one comment on the boot.flp interactive config
program (perhaps more of a word to the wise) when using it via FTP.  DONT
pick your packages at that menu.  I made the assumption that it would open
the ftp connection and grab all of the packages, but instead it tries to
open the ftp connection for each one.  Since it usually has taken me ~10
attempts to get an open connection this means it didn't get a single
package (out of the ~30 or so I chose).  Furthermore I had to sit around
for each package as it tried to open an ftp connection (slow)...

-Brandon