Date:      Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:08:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Benedict Reuschling" <bcr@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Gabor Kovesdan" <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        dru@FreeBSD.org, "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Next doc sprint

> On 2011.08.19. 15:38, Benedict Reuschling wrote:
>>
>> Dear FreeBSD Documentation Community,
>>
>> some time has passed since our first documentation sprint on June 6 and
>> we feel that we should hold another before EuroBSDCon 2011 and the next
>> major release of FreeBSD.
>>
> Sounds good. I see there is a reference to XML DocBook conversion on the
> wiki. Are there any relevant observations or ideas about this? I almost
> have a it done in a local repo and I hope I can finish this work soon.
>
> Gabor

Hi Gabor,

that sounds great. If you want, you can give a (short) status report then,
regardless of whether you are finished with it or not. Sharing this sort
of thing helps you recruit any support/testers you might need and prevents
us from doing work that is already done. :-)
You can edit that wiki page and add content you want to bring into the
sprint. I will post the URL of the EtherPad document for the sprint notes
shortly before the event.

Looking forward to read about your progress...

Regards

Benedict

--
Benedict Reuschling