Date:      Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:30:20 +0930
From:      "Thyer, Matthew" <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        Peter Olsson <pol@leissner.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: About HP OmniBack disk agent in FreeBSD

Thanks very much Peter,

I have applied your changes to /usr/omni/bin/.util and the
hard link of /etc/mtab to /etc/fstab and I too can now browse
my FreeBSD box for mounted filesystems and their contents.

I assume that the "brandelf -t Linux /usr/omni/bin/*" is also
required.

--
 Matthew Thyer                                 Phone:  +61 8 8259 7249
 Science Corporate Information Systems         Fax:    +61 8 8259 5537

 IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
 Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the
 CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are
 requested to contact the sender and delete the email.