Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:43:04 -0600
From:      Bryce Edwards <bryce@bryce.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   hdhomerun & dvr - prefer tvheadend

Hello,

I'm running FreeBSD 10 and need to setup a DVR (timeshift capability a
big plus).  Tvheadend would be my preference, but I'll take anything
that Just Works(TM). I got a hdhomerun as the ATSC tuner (dual
actually) so that drivers were not a problem but I see that the
approach tvheadend takes for that tuner is linux specific with the DVB
kernel driver approach.  Please give me suggestions to get this up &
running or point me to good alternatives.

Thanks in advance,

Bryce