Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:03:20 -0300
From:      "Conrado Vardanega" <cvspam@ig.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Access disallowed through ssh

I've a small network, from which I can ssh to my local server, which is
192.168.3.1/24.

From any other IP addresses, however, I'm having access disallowed, getting
the following message:

"Received disconnect from 200.193.xx.xx: 2: Sorry, you are not allowed to
connect."

Note: 200.193.xx.xx is the address of the router that does NAT and forwards
its port 22/tcp to the server.

This began sometime with no apparent changes to the system. The hosts.allow
is default, which already allowed me access it in the past.

Any hint of what could be?

---
Best regards,
Conrado Vardanega