Date:      Wed, 22 May 1996 10:57:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   editors

This is about an easy editor, changing ee for pico.

First, I want to say that I agree, anyone who is even slightly serious
about software should never use pico.  Still, watching other students in
beginning C++ and Pascal classes using pico (because they CAN) when the
teacher keeps on pushing emacs and vi makes me understand that people
want an easily understandable editor, no matter what.

That being the case, I have b'maked pico, and given it to Jordan.  This
is a chance to everyone to comment, and tell me that replacing ee with
pico is wrong.  If you don't want this to happen, now's your chance ...

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |