Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 1996 04:02:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bradley Dunn <bradley@dunn.org>
To:        Justin England <jengland@enetis.net>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD gateway/routing problems!?!?

Shot in the dark...

Maybe your upstream is filtering your source addresses, and is denying
packets with the 205 source addresses?

A way to test this would be to fire up a sniffer on the 204 net, try to
get to the 205 net from the outside world, and see what is going on. If
your upstream is filtering, everything should appear normal on the 204
net. Tcpdump is your friend. :-)

-BD