Date:      Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:05:22 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Matt Juszczak <matt@atopia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Clean install of FreeBSD, many ports wont compile

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 04:28:33PM -0500, Matt Juszczak wrote:
> Still can't figure out how to get my FreeBSD machine to work properly. =
=20
> I've tried everything.
>=20
> Download the ISO on Wednesday, Mar 23rd, from ftp.freebsd.org.  standard=
=20
> install, cvsup'd the ports, and tried to install=20
> /usr/ports/editors/pico, /usr/ports/shells/bash2, and a couple other port=
s.
>=20
> The output of the bad compile of pico and bash are below:
>=20
> http://paste.atopia.net/108
> http://paste.atopia.net/109
> http://paste.atopia.net/110
> http://paste.atopia.net/111

---
# make install
=3D=3D=3D> Building for bash-2.05b.007_2
cd . && autoconf
autoconf: not found
*** Error code 127
---

This usually indicates you have clock problems - autoconf thought that
the pregenerated files were out of date and tried to rebuild them.

Kris

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc

--Q8BnQc91gJZX4vDc--