Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 10:58:58 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
To:        John Kelly <jak@cetlink.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, John Kelly wrote:

> >You're about the most stubbornly deluded individual I've come across
> >in quite some time and I have no compunctions whatsoever about saying
> >so publically.
>
> You're entitled to your opinion about me -- express it publicly if you
> like.  But those expressions are more revealing about you than me.

What is the point of this?  Are you trying to prove that you can publicly
beat a thread to death, and then turn it into a mudslinging event?
Because it appears that is what you are doing.

1) You expressed your views concerning the recent donation topic.
2) A few people publicly agreed with you.
3) Most people publicly disagreed with you.
4) Jordan and core said they do not want any part of what you propose.
5) You continue to badger and try to incite riots.

A logical 5 would have been to simply be quiet and stop poking people with
a stick when they have repeatedly told you it hurts and would like you to
stop.

--
Kyle Mestery
StorageTek's Network Systems Group