Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/19130: make reports Makefile error if USA_RESIDENT not set

The following reply was made to PR misc/19130; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
To: Johan Karlsson <Johan.Karlsson@sm.luth.se>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:51:02 -0400 (EDT)

 JK> k@numeri /usr/ports/security/gnupg-rsa >ident Makefile
 JK> Makefile:
 JK>      $FreeBSD: ports/security/gnupg-rsa/Makefile,v 1.3 2000/07/04
 JK> 02:44:57 kuriyama Exp $

 JK> I think this was solved in rev 1.3 but it might be that FreeBSD
 JK> 3.4-STABLE
 JK> has some minor differens in its 'make' and if so this needs to be dealt
 JK> with.

 Yes; the current makefile does properly report that USA_RESIDENT must
 be set.  This is on 3.5-STABLE.  The bug is resolved.

 [root@onceler]# ident Makefile
 Makefile:
      $FreeBSD: ports/security/gnupg-rsa/Makefile,v 1.3 2000/07/04 02:44:57 kuriyama Exp $
 [root@onceler]# make

 You must set variable USA_RESIDENT to YES, if you are USA resident
 or to NO, if you aren't USA resident to build this package
 *** Error code 1

 Stop.