Date:      Thu, 02 Nov 2000 17:32:53 +0530
From:      "C.S.R.C.Murthy" <murthy@magnum.barc.ernet.in>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configure IP address for ethernet interface

Hello Dears,

	I have build picoBSD kernel that came as part of cvs repositry of
FreeBSD-3.2 system. I made the kernel for router and copied the image to
floppy. Iam able to boot the system(with two n/w interfaces). But the
problem is, I edited the etc/rc file to give IP address to my n/w
interfaces. But the system is not taking the values from the etc/rc
file. It is not taking any system configuration string enternet in
etc/rc file. In FreeBSD system the file is etc/rc.conf. Why it is
different in picoBSD? And how do I set IP address. Any answer, please
let me know.

regards