Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:50:39 +0200
From:      Ralf Wenk <iz-rpi03@hs-karlsruhe.de>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Pretty good RPi version?

On 2013-Aug-25 05:07:37 -0700, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:
>All - if it's unstable, please complain loudly on -arm and -current and
>file PRs. If you have the time, please help figure out which commit(s)
>broke things.

There is a bug preventing mount_smbfs to work on arm. Details and a patch
are in the bug report http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=180438
I am sorry, it only got to -fs.

After learning that ist is caused by assumption when doing casting to
a different type I am a little bit worried if this could be the cause
of other bugs/problems, e.g. the newfs problem on arm pr=177538, as well.

Ralf