Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:31:18 -0500
From:      Dave <dloose@wpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Bernie <Bernie_X@myrealbox.com>
Subject:   Re: (Another) Newbie Question

> there is a project going on in sourceforge called 'transconnect'
> what this does is that it routes all your trafic through a proxy
> that you specify.

  I tried to use transconnect but it gave me the following error:
./AGSatellite: error in loading shared libraries:
/home/dl/.tconn/tconn.so: ELF file OS ABI invalid.

What does this error mean (excuse my lack of knowledge)?  'brandelf
tconn.so' says File 'tconn.so' is of brand 'FreeBSD' (9).

> also chech out 'httptunnel'.

I also looked at this program but I couldn't quite figure it out.  Where
do I need to run the server (hts)?  I looked elsewhere for help but
couldn't find any (they all assumed more knowledge than I have).

Thanks again,

Dave