Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 18:18:33 +0530
From:      "gurbeer" <gurbeer_100@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   help

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0938D.E0628A40

Sir,

I am along with my job in my city in part time doing a computer course =
in distance education system from a university.For fulfilment of course =
of study I have to submit=20

a project,but becouse of being busy in my job I am unable=20

to spent time for it.

So I need a project (preferebly in VB or in JAVA) that can=20

be used for sake above mentioned purpose.

So if you can help me in this regard then please intimate

Me the charges (genuine) that I will have to pay.

The topic of the project may be one of the following

1.Bussines application (but payroll &inventry not allowed)

2.Information system of a organisation but competible with my city

3E-commerce application

4Remote talk utility

5 OR any other suggested by you

Analysis design and coding are nessararily required but if possible =
project should have following also

Introduction

Objective

Analysis

Feasibility study

Requirment spesification

Input/output design

Optimisation

Testing

Implimentation

Cost estimation

Reports

PERT chart

Gantt chart

Coding

Validation cheks

My E-mail address is

gurbeer_100@hotmail.com

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0938D.E0628A40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Sir,</P>
<P>I am along with my job in my city in part time doing a computer =
course in=20
distance education system from a university.For fulfilment of course of =
study I=20
have to submit </P>
<P>a project,but becouse of being busy in my job I am unable </P>
<P>to spent time for it.</P>
<P>So I need a project (preferebly in VB or in JAVA) that can </P>
<P>be used for sake above mentioned purpose.</P>
<P>So if you can help me in this regard then please intimate</P>
<P>Me the charges (genuine) that I will have to pay.</P>
<P>The topic of the project may be one of the following</P>
<P>1.Bussines application (but payroll &amp;inventry not allowed)</P>
<P>2.Information system of a organisation but competible with my =
city</P>
<P>3E-commerce application</P>
<P>4Remote talk utility</P>
<P>5 OR any other suggested by you</P>
<P>Analysis design and coding are nessararily required but if possible =
project=20
should have following also</P>
<P>Introduction</P>
<P>Objective</P>
<P>Analysis</P>
<P>Feasibility study</P>
<P>Requirment spesification</P>
<P>Input/output design</P>
<P>Optimisation</P>
<P>Testing</P>
<P>Implimentation</P>
<P>Cost estimation</P>
<P>Reports</P>
<P>PERT chart</P>
<P>Gantt chart</P>
<P>Coding</P>
<P>Validation cheks</P>
<P>My E-mail address is</P>
<P></P>
<P></FONT><U><FONT color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D2>gurbeer_100@hotmail.com</P></U></FONT><FONT size=3D2>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C0938D.E0628A40--