Date:      18 Aug 2002 01:49:08 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to add service to log in newsyslog.conf?

--=-LAxcHWQPSQ2uX9JYjDtT

Hello,
     I've just enabled authenticated ftp access to a box, and I've
created /var/log/ftpd so as to log ftp connection events.=20

Its all working fine, but I would like to have newsyslog manage to log
files generated (define rotation schedule, log-size limitation, etc).
Could someone please advise me on doing this?

TIA
Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts