Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 1980 23:10:55 -0800
From:      "Glenn Dicus" <gdicus@nomadix.com>
To:        "Nate Williams" <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Help

I am trying to implement Ethernet LAN PC Cards.  I have seen the package
PAO, however the support for this patch is in japanese.  Is the package
included in 2.2.2-RELEASE sufficient to implement the cards?  If so, the
documentation at freebsd.org is woefully inadequit.  Is there any news
groups besides comp.unix.freebsd.misc/announce?

Thanks

Glenn Dicus