Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:17:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Eric McCorkle <ericmcc@cs.umass.edu>
To:        ae@freebsd.org, soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status Report

I have been able to work more in the past week, as my job interviews have
ended.  I've had some difficulties with TianoCore (really, I've had
difficulties with it all along), but in spite of that, I'm now testing the

Specifically, I am attempting to do root-cause diagnosis of the kernel
panics that occur when booting.  I think this will lead to the clearest
picture of what to do about non-contiguous kernel issue.

However, a more pressing issue is arranging what I need to keep going
after the end of GSoC.  I'd like to retain wiki access at the least, and
to create a page about the project.  I'm not certain if subversion access
is feasible, or if that was just a SoC thing, but it would certainly be
handy.  In any case, I would like to set up what I need to keep moving on
the EFI work.