Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:54:08 -0500
From:      Jeremy <jeremy.m.cox@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:[CFT] Mesa 19.0.0 update (mesa-libs, mesa-dri, libosmesa, clover)

I've been testing the Mesa 19 update on my computer for about a week now
and everything is running smoothly. I'm running Freebsd 12 stable
(r345463). I have a Haswell desktop processor and am using the intel driver
and drm-fbsd12.0-kmod driver. I tested it with xorg-server 1.18 and the
1.20.4 update and it works fine with both. It also compiles fine with the
LLVM_DEFAULT changing from 7 to 8. Of course, Vulkan support is a bit
sketchy with a Haswell processor, but I'm not using Vulkan for anything
anyway. Thanks all for keeping the graphics stack working and pushing it
forward.

Regards,
Jeremy Cox