Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ross Harvey <ross@ghs.com>
To:        mark@jumpweb.com, walter@fortean.com
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More DEC Multia Questions

: From: "Bruce M. Walter" <walter@fortean.com>
> To: "Gooderum, Mark" <mark@jumpweb.com>
>
> See the 'My Multia doubles as a space heater' section of:
>
> ftp://ftp.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/aux/netbsd/htdocs/Ports/alpha/multiafaq.html
>
> for lots of good Multia info along with the part numbers for several fans
> from McMaster Carr.  I've got a bunch of Multia urls compiled and if I get
> through this list of who's naughty and who's nice before December, I'll
> post it somewhere accessible. ;)

I'm confused, since both you and your receipients are in the US, why did
you direct him and everyone all the way to the Austrian NetBSD mirror site?
Why not just use the main site?

	www.netbsd.org/Ports/alpha/...

Or, if you really just like Austria, why go to trouble to list its (odd,
and subject-to-change) A-record, since it's always linked via the
easy-to-remember cannonical name?

	www.at.netbsd.org

Regards...

Ross.Harvey@Computer.Org