Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2007 00:03:21 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, kip.macy@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Fwd: call for ALTQ users

> I'm looking at extending ifnet to support multiple tx queues. It
> appears that this will inevitably interact with ALTQ. I don't know
> anyone using ALTQ so I need users to raise their hands to eventually
> test prospective changes.

I use altq at home - mixture of fxp and bge interfaces and I use it
to ttry and prioritise tarffic tomy cable modem from my internal
network (basically so the lodgers P2P traffic doesnt swamp my interactive
use). Don't know if that's of any use to use as a test case. The machine
is amd64 running on a pair of Opteron 242's.

-pcf.