Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 13:41:46 -0500
From:      jamie rishaw <jrishaw@playboy.com>
To:        "Geoffrey T. Falk" <gtf@cirp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RSA SecurID Client on FreeBSD: Summary

Well, yeah, but I'm an NTP geek.. I have ntp synched on everything I touch,
routers, switches, boxen.. My peer list is sickening..

But it's oh so useful.  Especially during computer forensics..
Knowing that the time sequence is not off by more than +/- 0.01 seconds
on everything in the network proves invaluable.

jamie

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 01:14:46PM -0600, Geoffrey T. Falk wrote:
> I bet you also need to have NTP set up, otherwise the token will be out
> of sync with your server.. :-)
>
> Geoffrey

jamie rishaw <jrishaw@playboy.com>
sr. wan/unix engineer/ninja // playboy enterprises inc.
opinions stated are mine, and are not necessarily those of the bunny.