Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:18:12 +0100 (CET)
From:      Fenix <fenix@xs4some.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Xfree on multihomed box

Hello
I have managed too run 2 separate "jails" one serving as a shell server and antother one as a an internet server it all runs smooth and fine but i have a little problem as i use X on the host and it binds to all avilable IP's on the host
so does wdm (xdm) ... I was lookin in docs to find how i can make it listen to a single ip or not at all as i dont use X remoutly...
does anyone have any suggestions or tips ? I'll be really gratefull
Greets Fenix