Date:      Sat, 4 May 2002 19:37:47 +0200
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   The www.operdarwin.org site

--HcAYCG3uE/tztfnV

Hi,

I've just read about it in /. I was a bit surprised to see Jordan in the
core team. Not surprised in the sense that he is the one to be there (he
works for Apple, after all), but find it a bit odd that this shows up a
few days after he left freebsd-core. Anyway, I hope he commits a lot of
code into the Darwin tree, which might be used for FreeBSD. I assume
he'll have more time to hack on Darwin than he had for FreeBSD now that
he doesn't have to deal with politics.

Cheers,
--=20
        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net