Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:46:30 +0200
From:      "Matthias Andree" <matthias.andree@gmx.de>
To:        "Ken Smith" <kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.2-RC2 Available

Am 25.04.2009, 01:23 Uhr, schrieb Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu>:

> The second of the two planed Release Candidates for the 7.2-RELEASE
> cycle is now available.  We believe with the exception of the new bce(4)
> driver not working with lagg(4) all the major issues that have come up
> from the testing have been addressed.  We will work with the vendor to
> get that issue addressed post-release.
>
> At this point we know of no problems big enough to impact the dates for
> the rest of the release cycle which is here:
>
>   http://www.freebsd.org/releases/7.2R/schedule.html

Is there any schedule WRT the Release Notes? They[1] were still empty when
I checked yesterday, and I find that makes it more difficult than
necessary to actually test the RC.  Nevermind the schedule, and release
when it's done.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/relnotes/7-STABLE/relnotes/new.html

--
Matthias Andree