Date:      Fri, 06 Apr 2001 07:35:43 -0500
From:      seebs@plethora.net (Peter Seebach)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: prismII for 4.x

In message <200104060414.f364EGq46722@harmony.village.org>, Warner Losh writes:
>The Prism II driver for Linux has problems in ad-hoc mode.  Maybe we
>have a similar problem?

I can testify that all of the Prism II cards I've tried tend to crash when
in ad-hoc mode, although I was mostly using NetBSD.  In particular, if
other cards joined or left the network, I tended to see the Prism II card
go into an odd busy state.  This was not a problem in infrastructure mode.

I will have a go at fixing this the next time I own a PC laptop.  :)

-s