Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:28:22 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        TM4525@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compatible NIC

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 02:51:35PM -0400, TM4525@aol.com wrote:

> I just voiced my opinion. If you want to use them, feel free. Use 5.2.1.=
=20
> with the rl driver. Have the slowest server on the block. What do=20
> I care?=20

A lot, apparently; if you didn't care you wouldn't say anything.  How
much do you say your time is worth, again?  You must have "donated"
hundreds of dollars worth of your "caring" to the mailing list over
the past few weeks.  Unfortunately, valuing the time of others in the
same way, you've also cost the user community many thousands of
dollars reading your strangely-embittered commentary.

Kris

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt--