Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 19:45:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Ozone" <ozone@theshop.net>
To:        freebsd-question@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gnome or lack of.

I do not have the space or bandwidth to utilize any gnome on my machine. And
I have noticed that the ports have a love affair with gnome. Is there any
command or entry for /etc/make.conf i.e. "WANT_GNOME=NO" that would over
ride the ports Makefile. Or am I stuck hand editing every Makefile.
--
Those who admire the massive, rigid bone structures
of dinosaurs should remember that jellyfish still enjoy their very