Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 1996 08:58:06 -0600
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
To:        Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freefall.freebsd.org, Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de
Subject:   Re: Problems connection a terminal!!

>       Yes, sure, cause I can see all the configuration settings on
> the screen.  :-)) But I will do some changes on the cable perhaps a
> version with only 1,2,3 and 7 connected will give some better
> results.

It might also be time to do some other software test.  Try using tip
on your FreeBSD host to which the terminal is connected:

1. Make an entry in /etc/remote for the serial port:

	wyse:dv=/dev/ttyd6:br#9600:pa=none

2. Fire up tip:

	tip wyse

3. Press keys on the wyse ... they should appear on your FreeBSD host.

4. Press keys on your FreeBSD running tip ... they should appear on
   your wyse.

That really ought to work!  If it doesn't, let me know!

--k