Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 21:53:41 -0500
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        jobs@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Summer job in NYC

All,
        As a result of the unfortunate economic downturn of late, I am
no longer employed for this summer. I'm looking for basically anything
Unix or Network Engineering related that pays reasonably and is
interesting.  I'll be avaialble for almost three months to work.  If you
need someone, please take a moment to read my resume.  If you know
someone who needs someone, please forward this email to them.  I'm
available to work from June 12th through the end of August. Thanks in
advance.

My resume is at: http://www.isp.northwestern.edu/~laurence/resume.html
I especially encourage you to contact Jenn Sturm, who will hopefully
tell you that I am worth a lot more than what I ask, and am very eager
to learn new stuff.

Thanks again,
--
Laurence Berland
Northwestern '04

"The world has turned and left me here"

PS: I'm posting to questions, even though it's silly and offtopic,
because a) I saw a few other people do it, including someone who I
believe is a committer and b) because jobs gets about 4 messages a week
and so seems to be basically empty.