Date:      Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:07:06 +1000
From:      anon <destroyingculture@netspace.net.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD && MP3 Player's

Hi everyone,
                   I am looking to get an mp3 player that I can use with
my FreeBSD laptop.  If  anyone out there uses a mp3 player with thier
BSD system, *ptrs and suggestions would be great :). Basically I am look
for something with 5G or more capacity and 12 hr + batery time, FM radio
capability would also be good. I have both firewire and USB on the
laptop so connection is not a problem, I am also tracking STABLE.

Cheers,

Hubert Farnswoth.