Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 2009 23:26:43 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E1bor_K=F6vesd=E1n?= <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-i18n@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: localized libc messages

> I had a quick look at src/share/mk/bsd.nls.mk and
> lib/libc/nls/Makefile.inc
> The latter seems ok to me, can the problem be in bsd.nls.mk (e.g. that
> it has
> to create the directories somewhere in the installation rules)?
> bsd.nls.mk first does some name mangling in the installation step and
> then
> adds the mangled NLS stuff to the SYMLINKS variable, i.e. create the
> appropriate
> symbolic links.  But it indeed doesn't seem to create directories.
Well, I had very long looks at all those bsd.*.mk stuff, but I haven't
found any way to add extra obj dirs, just options to override the
default one... But it seems that I've just found a workaround. I'll
finish the buildworld, populate a jail and try out if it works
completely in this way.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer