Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:27:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Barry Beckman <bbeckman@rackspace.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Open Source Hosting Solution

On 01-Mar-01 Barry Beckman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thought you might like to know about us.  Could you pass this on to the
> appropriate individual(s)? Thanks!

[ snip ]

> Barry J. Beckman
> Account Executive
> www.rackspace.com
> Office 800.961.2888 ext 1418

Hi.  FreeBSD itself doesn't provide any "active" means of informing users
of commercial companies selling FreeBSD related products (by active I mean
a mailing list that gets sent to users for example) but we do have a gallery
of companies that sell FreeBSD related products or services on our website
at http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/.  This page also includes instructions
on submitting a brief paragraph about your company for inclusion in the list.

PGP Key: http://www.Baldwin.cx/~john/pgpkey.asc