Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:26:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jeremy Brown <jeremy@guero.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   offer to mirror handbook and other docs

Hi,

I would like to offer to mirror the FreeBSD handbook on my site. Is there
a problem with providing this on my site? It will maintain all copyrights
and information of your project. I wanted to make sure it was okay to
provide this. The reason being my hosting provider has many standard
features but not all of them are available so I would have a separate
tables of contents that includes topics that do work on the server. Please
let me know what I have to do to be able to provide this.

I am also interested in helping with the docs. Do you have a list of
possible topics that I could choose some that interest me.

thanks
jeremy

PS I have used your handbook and really appreciate the great work that has
been put into the docs over the last 6 years I have used it.