Date:      Mon, 4 Dec 2000 17:18:54 -0500
From:      Andrew Partan <asp@partan.com>
To:        Jason Watkins <jwatkins@firstplan.com>
Cc:        Marius <marius@mail.communityconnect.com>, Freebsd-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: tracking -stable with cvs

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 02:06:34PM -0800, Jason Watkins wrote:
> I hate to keep posting with what I'm sure is newbish stuff to anyone who's
> familiar with cvs, but could someone confirm that the following meets my
> goal of tracking bsd -stable and the ports current?

I have this in my /etc/make.conf:
	SUP_UPDATE=     yes
	SUP=            /usr/local/bin/cvsup
	SUPFLAGS=       -g -L 1 -Z
	SUPHOST=        cvsup11.FreeBSD.org
	SUPFILE=        /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
	PORTSSUPFILE=   /usr/share/examples/cvsup/ports-supfile
	DOCSUPFILE=     /usr/share/examples/cvsup/doc-supfile

Then "cd /usr/src;make update" just works.

	--asp@partan.com (Andrew Partan)