Date:      Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:27:15 +0100
From:      "Tomas G" <t@gransee.dk>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD jails in the Asia region

Hello,

I am trying to find a hosting provider that sells FreeBSD jails
in the Asia region. I would prefer both v4 and v6 connectivity,
but that is not a requirement. I need full root access to the
jail, similar to what JohnCompanies and RootBSD are offering,
only in Asia. Any recommendations ?
I would prefer a jail since they are usually cheaper than a
full-blown server, but if anyone can recommend affordable
alternatives I am listening. I would prefer a recent FreeBSD
version, like 7.x.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Tomas

PS. My apologies if this is the incorrect forum for this question.