Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:31:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Special Agent 420 <vertigo@specialagent420.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2 NICs

The fact that the first two letters are the same
indicates that they're using the same driver. That's
not a problem. You should check /etc/rc.conf to verify
the configuration. You might consider adding the NIC
to rc.conf by hand as well. You can also manually
configure the second NIC with ifconfig to further
determine where the problem might be.

--Tim

--- Special Agent 420 <vertigo@specialagent420.com>