Date:      Thu, 19 Jan 1995 09:44:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ron Porter <porter@fozzie.chem.wisc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   help a newbie with telnet

Hello,
  I'm still a beginer to UNIX and FreeBSD and need to setup the
box to accept my telnet logins. The situation is this, when i
first set up the machine(1.1.5.1) it was at home, so no network.
I remember the installation asking if there was a network but
of course i enterd no info. Now this machine is at work with a
direct Enet connection to the internet and i need to be able to
telnet to it. What info/files have to be modified for this, is
there a FAQ for this.
Any help is much appreciated, Ron
--
[-Ron Porter-----------]