Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 16:41:35 -0400
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ready to pull my hair out over networking under vmware

thanks.

I have the networking working, but I'm strill not sure why . . . I made
a new virtual disk, booted into linux and mounted it with vmware-mount,
copied the debian base files into it, rebooted into  freebsd & vmware,
finished installation, and wall is well.

*sigh*

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.                     /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail