Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 2003 02:17:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jason End <bensnephew@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getty in jail causes 60+ core dumps/sec

I have a jail installed on a virtual disk, with it's
own IP on 4.9 stable. With the jail running it causes
60 or so signal 11 core dumps per second. However,
this doesn't seem to happen all the time; it comes and
goes.
Here's the exact message:
Dec  8 05:00:00 charlie /kernel: pid 51738 (getty),
uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

I updating my system (and the jail) to the latest
stable, but the problem remains.
Could this be a memory (hardware) problem? Or is it
something else entirely.

thanks,

Jay