Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2019 13:14:36 +0100
From:      Luciano Mannucci <luciano@vespaperitivo.it>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Deregister a port?

Is there a way to deregister a port without touching port's files?

The only way I see is build my own version without install, run
pkg delete end then make install on the source tree I'm managing
myself.

This leaves me without the package functionality while installing,
wich is not desirable on production server.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250