Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:56:56 +0100
From:      Martin Karlsson <martin.karlsson@visit.se>
To:        tor@agent.creson.com
Cc:        genisis@istar.ca, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Regarding Procmail on FreeBSD

Hi!

First: pineful as it is (I know, that's a bad one), I don't know much
about Pine.

A quick google search spat this out:

"Configure pine to locate your new mailboxes.
First off you need to configure Pine to know that you have
multiple incoming folders. To do this, go into setup then
Config and turn on the enable-incoming-folders flag.
Go to the folder list in pine and hit add. It will ask you for
the name of the server, just hit enter here. Then it will ask for
the name of the folder.
Type in Mail/<folder-name>, this would be the actual file on the
system which contains the mail. Then it will ask you for a Nickname
for the folder. The Nickname is the name that will show up in the
pine incoming folders list. Call it what you will.
Next go to the main menu, setup and config. Near the top of the list
you will see inbox-path. Change that to where default mail goes.
In my .procmailrc file, it is Mail/mbox."

Read the whole thing at:
http://www.cldc.howard.edu/~cgs/CLDC/pine-procmail.html

Seems some configuration of Pine is needed for it to work with Procmail;
on the other hand, you (Tor) might be a wize Pine-guru who already
knows this... Anyway, I hope it helps!

--
Martin Karlsson
		<martin.karlsson at visit.se>