Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 19:39:37 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        joe@FreeBSD.org, cvs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Status of GNOME2 repo-copies

Dear Josef and the rest of cvs team,

I would like to ask you to speed-up performing GNOME2 repocopies,
which I am and Joe Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org> had requested during
the last several days. The reason why I'm asking is that we have ports
freeze in 4 days, while our intention was to ship GNOME2 beta desktop
along with 4.6-RELEASE, for which we need those repo-copies to be
performed at least within the next 24 hours, to allow for a minimal
testing/debugging.

Hope for your help and thank you in advance!

-Maxim