Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 1995 14:13:15 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        chapman@miller.cs.uwm.edu, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hylafax 3.0

Due to an edit error I failed to add to my

>> Has anyone out here successfully set-up the data-call for hylafax 3.0.0
> I assume your config is wrong, please compare your old & new config

My config also doesnt work for data incoming, just for fax i/o,
I mean to look at the config .. some time ..
but I have 2 modems, so it's not critical for me.

I never had a good flexfax data incoming config to compare against,
feel free to to uuencode & mail me your old was-working flexfax config
to compare against our less functional current config.

I'd like to solve this.
I'd be even happier if you solve it for us, & send me diffs to commit :-)
Cheers,

Julian
---
Julian Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  &  jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Web  www.freebsd.org/~jhs/ & www.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de/people/jhs_dir/
Tel +49 89 268616	Fax +49 89 2608126	Time Zone GMT+1
Holz Strasse 27d, 80469 Munich, Germany.  Internet Unix C & Sys. Eng. Consultant