Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:52:31 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Emil A Eklund <eae-dated-1050502516.9c2deb@eae.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RELENG_4_8 buildworld problem, fails in secure/libexec/telnetd

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 04:15:19PM +0200, Emil A Eklund wrote:
> Good day
>=20
> I'm having problems building world for 4.8/stable, both RELENG_4_8 and RE=
LENEG_4 produces the error below.
> I've tried multiple times and on three different machines, including one =
where I made a clean install of 4.7, downloaded the latest source using cvs=
up and than tried to 'make buildworld', all with the same result.
format) can be found at http://files.eae.net/buildlog.bz2
>=20
> Have been searching usenet and found a few (quite old) similar reports, h=
owever no obvious solutions.

This doesn't appear to show an error.  Are you building world with -j?

Also, -O2 is not supported and may cause undefined behaviour.

Kris

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V

--xHFwDpU9dbj6ez1V--