Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:53:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      chia an <alan_qc@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd diskless

Hallo user_bsd
	I have a simple question but difficult to find the
answer, i hope someones could help me to solve it.

I want to setup a network with client server based
with FreeBSD operating system. Is it posiblle to make
Freebsd diskless network? I means in client side there
is no hard disk, all of apllication controled  by
server Freebsd, but the client still could using all
of application that provide by server?Possible?How to
make it come true?

	i hope i could found the answer from all of us?